Welcome to the Titans Baseball Club webpage, the Region’s newest high performance baseball team.
The Titans Baseball Club is committed to growing youth baseball in the York Region and Simcoe Region area to help improve the skills of those players wishing to take the next step. Whether it’s a dream to become pro, play NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA or stay in Canada to play OUA or OCAA, we are here to help you accomplish your goal.
Here is how we will do it:
1) Training from High Quality Coaches: Titans coaches are paid coaches that have played baseball at a high level (College, Pro, IBL) who come with a wealth of knowledge and experience in playing and coaching. Our coaches are not parent volunteers and are all paid and evaluated on a monthly basis to ensure that the development of your child is their top priority.
2) Strength and Conditioning: The Titans are excited to announce that each player will receive 6 hours a week of training with a local strength and conditioning coach that will get the best out of our players. The coach has comprehensive sports medicine experience encompassing athletic injury assessment, chiropractic treatment, physical therapy, injury prevention, sport specific strength & conditioning, functional rehabilitation, coaching, and nutritional counselling.
3) Indoor Baseball Training: Titans will train for 2 hours a day 3 times a week (January to April) in order to develop their hitting, fielding, pitching, and catching skills. The Titans will be trained by their qualified coaches at the clean and spacious True North Fieldhouse—a facility designed to maximize all baseball skills.
4) College Recruitment & Academic Responsibility: By joining the Titans Baseball Club, you’ll receive one-to-one coaching on how to promote yourself to college and national coaches to help make your dreams come true. Before that happens, we will teach you to become a STUDENT- Athlete. Titans are responsible to hand in their report cards on a regular basis and set up meetings with our Education Compliance Officer as needed. The Titans are committed to promote your baseball skills and push you to the next level.
5) Fall Season: The Titans will play five-seven weeks of a Fall schedule that will include exhibition games versus local OUA and OCAA teams as well as NJCAA teams south of the border. In addition to the extra Fall exposure, the Titans will play Fall games against local travel teams and practice once a week outdoors.
6) Spring Season: Titans are no different than most travel baseball teams that play four games over the weekend versus teams across the province. The Titans will practice a minimum of once a week outdoors and once a week indoors to ensure the skills created and developed over the off season are maintained and improved. The Spring Season will run from May to the end of June and with weather permitting the Titans will play upwards of 36 games. *The odd weekday game may be added throughout the season and tournaments locally or just over the border.*
7) Tournament Season: Starting July 1st, the Titans head south to compete in tournaments across the USA. The Titans will attend three-four tournaments that are designed to help promote our players and help them gain the experience they need to play at the next level.* Tournaments for the Titans are located throughout the USA in places such as Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee. *Travel costs are at the player’s expense.
8) Challenge our Players: Yes, our goal is to create a high energy atmosphere that is designed to maximize a player’s understanding of the game of baseball. However, in addition to becoming a better baseball player, we will challenge our players to get involved with our community to lend a helping hand.
Ready to join the Titans? Click Here